Omnipoint Management Solutions. (“Omnipoint” or “we”) respects your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including through other websites operated by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Omnipoint is a collection agency. Any information obtained from the use of these services will be used for the purpose of debt collection.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, last four digits of your social security number, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as credit and debit card numbers, expiration dates, checking account numbers; and
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details
We may collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us;
• Automatically as you navigate through the site; and
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website;
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website; and
• Your financial information.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system andbrowser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual needs; and
• Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies and web beacons. Information retention – may retain your information during the term of the relationship + 1 year.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
• To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and clients;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it; and
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Omnipoint, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You can make updates to your contact information on the Website. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Omnipoint Management Solutions
2303 Union Road
West Seneca, NY 14224 USA
or via our toll-free number: 866-480-6142